Here at Assure Care, we believe that nothing is more important than family. That is why we invest time and effort into recruiting the right people to join our team. Care is taken to find outstanding people who share our ethics, principles and standards. We adhere to a stringent recruitment process, ensuring that all our employees are Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checked and the necessary checks undertaken. We also believe in the importance of personal development and extend, to every member of our team, the opportunity to realise their potential, through training, support and guidance.
Assure Care are committed to creating a culture of outstanding care, not just to those who use our service, but to the team who provide that service. If you are passionate about the care industry, compassionate to those who need your support and ready to place yourself at the heart of Assure Care, why not get in touch for an informal chat and see how we can help you join our family?
So what can you expect from us?
Once you are successful in your application, you can expect to benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay with annual pay reviews
- Career progression through our comprehensive learning and development program
- Rewards for loyalty and good attendance through our employee of the month initiative
- Recognition of achievement, identified through service user feedback
- Structured rostering to minimise your commute
- Opportunities to progress into specialist areas within the sector.
- Opportunities to progress into other areas of the business.