Assure care is regulated by The Care Quality Commission to provide care and support to you in your home.
We will keep you at the heart of our service delivery, your independence is paramount to care delivery and we work with you to ensure your independence and autonomy at each stage. We will carefully listen to your needs/requirements and together we will tailor your care accordingly.
Some of general support we can provide;
- Assistance to wash, shower or bath, get dressed and have breakfast
- Shopping support – with you, alternatively we can come in, agree a shopping list, complete the shopping and storing of the groceries/supplies.
- Preparation of food and drink
- Ensuring a timely prompt for medication when due
- Undertaking domestic tasks such as cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Change of bedding
- Supporting you in getting ready for bed
Live -In Care enables you to continue living independently in the comfort of your own home. Your care will be facilitated by skilled care workers who will be at hand to offer support 24 hours per day. You can rest assured knowing that your complete needs will be met by trained, competent members of staff and your personal care package will be tailored to suit you individual needs.
We value and respect the diversity that exists within our community and thus we can guarantee that your cultural, spiritual or religious needs will be both respected and adhered to.
Your Live – In Care provider will offer:
- They will cater to your nutritional/dietary needs
- They will ensure that you are respected in your own home
- Attend to all your personal care needs (washing , dressing, oral hygiene)
- Toileting and continence care
- Medication administration
- Shopping and bills
- Domestic support (cleaning, ironing, laundry)
We support service users from the following user groups
- Learning disability
- Mental Health
- Sensory Impairment
- Physical disability
- Young adults
- Older people
- Acquired brain injury
In the event of poor health you may require a period of medical intervention or hospital admission. Once discharged, support may be required in order to help you to readjust to your life back at home. At Assure Care, we provide competent professionals who will assess your needs and work with you to create a clear plan for your rehabilitation in the comfort of your own home.
Our aim is to assist you to regain the confidence and competence that you had prior to your hospital admission.
The ethos of Assure Care is to provide safe, reliable and compassionate care at every stage of your life. We understand that individuals with life limiting conditions may wish to remain at home where they can be cared for in the presence of loved ones and those nearest and dearest. We are aware that during these difficult times you will require both physical and emotional support and we strive to create a service that cater for all your needs.
So allow our family to care for yours.
Do you require support while your main carer is away or does your primary carer require a break from their responsibilities? Assure Care provides carers who will bridge the gap and provide you with the care and support that you need to maintain your health and safety in the comfort of your home. Providing your loved one with the peace of mind in knowing you are in safe hands whilst they recharge their batteries.
At Assure Care we believe in the importance of the social and emotional aspect of our client’s care. We will ensure that the time spent is focussed on you and you will have the autonomy over the support that is provided to you. These are some of the aspects of extra support that we can provide.
- Assisting in caring for pets and plants
- Keeping you up to speed with the world around you (reading newspapers, magazines, books)
- Reminiscence sessions
- Social activities – Accessing the wider community (libraries, parks)
- Day opportunities
- Enrichment projects